‘The Lucky One’ Top 10 Moments
‘The Lucky One‘ is out on DVD, Blu-Ray and Digital Download today in the US and was released yesterday (August 27) in the UK.
To celebrate, check out a rundown of ‘My 10 Most Memorable Lucky One Moments’ below and be sure to let me know your most memorable ‘The Lucky One’ moment in the comments!
10. Finding The Photo In The Rubble - Zac looks like a very believable marine throughout and all of the war scenes at the beginning were beautifully done. The scene were Logan finds the picture of Beth in the rubble is the real turning point of the movie and the moment you want to come back to once you’ve found out what happens at the end!
9. Returning Home to Zeus - I can imagine that having someone or something special at home is one of the major things that keep troops going through their tours. Logan returning home to Zeus at his sisters home in Colorado and the following scenes of Logan’s turmoil are touching and totally relatable.
8. The Walking Sequence During The Credits - So atmospheric – it perfectly sets the scene for the emotions that are ahead for Logan and the state of turmoil he’s in when he leaves Colorado for Louisiana.
7. The Dr. Seuss Quote - “Sometimes the questions are complicated but the answers are simple” – A cute moment and something to make any Zac fan smile!
6. Jambalaya Night - Seeing Logan and Ben bonding in this way is so sweet. Eating Jambalaya, playing chess, doing magic tricks, their cute dancing together – what more could you want! And of course “the detergent is under the sink” - Ben’s infamous line when Logan loses his chess match.
5. Unloading The Truck - A still from this scene was the first glimpse we got of The Lucky One way back in November 2010! Who wouldn’t want to stare at that whilst doing the dishes – “that’s as clean as it’ll ever be!”
4. Frolicking In The Rowing Boat with Ben (and later Beth!) - I don’t think anything else needs to be said about this scene – just seeing how romantic and fun Logan is becoming is so great to see!
3. Beth Finally Showing Keith What For! – After disliking Keith more and more progressively throughout the movie, its so fantastic to see Beth standing up to him – Girl Power! (and the following Logan/Beth shower scene doesn’t hurt to get this in the top three either!)
2. Listening To Ben Playing The Violin In His Treehouse And Later Playing at Church With Him - Watching the scene in the Church after all of their hard work makes you feel a little bit like a proud parent – so emotional and adorable all at once!
1. Logan Giving Ben his prized tag and Ben giving Logan His Chess Book - This one’s a tear-jerker! Ben thinking that Logan isn’t going to be returning really tugs at the heart strings and each of them giving up something they love for the other is so touching, it had to be number 1!
I hope you loved ‘My 10 Most Memorable Lucky One Moments’ - don’t forget to share yours in the comments and to pick up a copy of The Lucky One on DVD, Blu-Ray and Digital Download now!